Friday, January 27, 2012

CNY! 2012

Hello!! Happy Chinese New Year everyone!
get any ang pau? don't forget to share it with me! XD 
anyway, this is how i looks like on 年初二 
went to my uncle's house in Malacca. 



I made this picture X-large for easy view. 
on the top 1st picture is me Mum!
and the bottom count on left 1st picture is my cousin brother which back from USA 
and the next is my ah yii! XP she looks young right?? OMG! XD
and 3rd is my ah tai! grandfather's mother :) 
hopefully she was in the pink of healthy! she is 96 now! 


ehmm..! this is my little cousin brother
he really likes me a lot! XD 
and i always play with him too. 

his favourite game is Counter Strike =-=!!
he just 6 years old now....! 



seem my ah yii came to our house too.. 
dad drove her to Pavilion for a walk! :) 
 and i took this picture. So Nice! 

but i miss my Padini New Arrival Bag!.... AGRH!!!! 


that's what i looks like today... 
not important! SKIP :)


went to KLCC on 10pm just now


he stole my SPEC! XD
CNY , i am red he is yellow~ 
he sang : I will follow you...! =-= 

CHEESE! XD
Do Re Mi ...!


PEACE! hahahaha
ah yii follow us sot also XD 



Me and Mum
must grow tall tall TALL TALL TALL!!!




Don't laugh....!! 
i know is cacat =-=! 
but i had a great jump shot XD 


they were bullying me TT! 


i do that purposely. who call them bully me har! XD 


smile! KAH CHIAK 
i think this is really my 1st time to tie my hair up and out for shopping 
damn the weather la! 

i am lazy for make-up! so i wore my spec :) 


Doing stupid things only la .... XD


So, how was your holiday? Isit fun? 
gamble winning a lots of  money? 

for me this year was kinda bored. don't know why la... 
like not many people care about CNY!
even K.L also don't have that felt... 

hmm... anyway. Wish everyone of you HAPPY CNY! :) 
and good night too ^^!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads