Friday, March 16, 2012

15032012 Hang Out!

had a nice day with him :)
wow! standing beside i felt myself so shorty :B

anyway we had a great time walking around at Time Square.
and i met my friends too. OMG they just can't stop saying he is my boyfriend !!
come on! he really is my Best Friend :D

hang out with boy doesn't mean hang out with boy friend, we can be friend also, am i right?

i walk and walk and walk! i brought something!
he paid for me 1 but i said don't want la, i paid him back 20 :) he said gave me as a gift
Anyway, thank you! :D

i felt myself was i brave because 1st time when out with him i go here see there see brought a bag pack :D

HUNGER!!!
let's go to BBQ plaza!
that was the 1st time he went there, hope he like it!

Ghost Rider, quite a nice movie too!
we decided to watch this before going to BBQ plaza :)

before back i think to buy him Baskin Robbins Chocolate Fondue, but kinda sad cause they kakak said only cafe only got sale Chocolate Fondue :( what a sad case!

HEY! he loves chocolate too :)

by the way, next outing i surely will buy him a big bowl of Chocolate Fondue! Don't be disappointed ,kay?
 

don't miss the Fondue! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads