Wednesday, September 28, 2011

sleep sleep sleep :)

5 days.... 5 days! O.O
cepat sangat!
OMG... faint, death... R.I.P -,-

not really feel what about PMR don't know why.
take it like normal, but work harder then last time la

i should change my sleeping time now
so worst to feel sleepy at the morning and afternoon
then be "midnight ghost" lately....

don't know why suddenly love all the teachers that taught me this year! :D
TEACHERS!... you rock la!
3 kiara had all the best teachers and treat us damn good
*although we are noise*

ERHMMM... but then Cik Cheng had excepted 100 years ago!

today the mental problem PIG behind me absent! muhahaha
so damn happy cause didn't kena scold
Siau Lam, Ah Bra and me were studying together PEACEFULLY!
taught Ah Bra maths... Hope he will pass it on PMR
Bless to Ah Bra :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow I'am not going to school! :)
stay at house study 99 + sleep 99
but the conclusion is.....
No Need see the F*uking Cik Cheng is what i most happy for!

pergi study la weeee~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads