Sunday, October 2, 2011

1/10 & 2/10




nothing much to say...


finally i finish my Geografi! 
hope i can do well as possible la :)

went out with family yesterday 
Destination: time square

aiyer! something new in TS 
of cause i brought things back XD
( what a shopaholic) 
as long happy, so... it's fine. 
---------------------------------------------------------

in the afternoon, went to cut my hair too
not big different.
but i like it XD

this is not what you saw in the picture
if possible i MAYBE will cut it when my fringe longer

so boring day!
plus, i really need to start my Sejarah now!
don't wanna get D anymore
god bless me! :(

hope next year i can be in Pro science or Math class
i will wish to!
so work hard la!

To: buddies
do your best on your PMR!

BYE now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads