Wednesday, February 29, 2012


sometimes I'm so confusing about those stupid things.. 

lately felt that I change until so OMG! =-=
I did something last time I will never do. 

maybe i just really lost a lot good things
and now I have to catch up with it :) 

Am I a Good Girl? 
well, I don't think so. 
if you think so. You're just haven really know me. 

Youngster should enjoy their life... 
no need relationship, just want a happy life.



Don't say that you love me because you felt that I am good. 
so what will you do when you feel I am not that good as you think? 

that's why I am so enough for this kind of things.

I need someone who can lend me their shoulder when I am tired
But not those who come to me just because their boring without their friends. 

-THE END- 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads