Thursday, February 16, 2012

BigDay


Happy birthday! 
hahaha... kinda happy geh today. 
but then i still to go school and going for tuition. 

early in the morning, i sitting at dewan! I get my 1st present from sook fen :) 
really have to thanks her ! i like it so much 

So, get into the class. The pet pet gang sang Happy Birthday to me! 
OMG!! 你们很恶心咧 XD
kay just joking la! thought they all don't know geh 
感动死了! :')) 

i always love them 1. 

finished tuition wait mum fetch me back
took a nice bath and out to dinner 
1st time ate Korean food. 
so damn nice leh!!! 
now i know why Korean seldom have FAT people 
walao all vegetables @@! 
so damn healthy 
almost all the food also spicy but then so nice XD 

after that we go chatime :) 

I deserve Coffee! 
I do love Coffee! 
I gonna mad for Coffee! 
My drink today was Latte~ :D 

but then really thank you for all my lovely darling, honey, babes, dears, sweeties, hubbies, HANDSOMES and PRETTIE!!
thanks alot for today!! 

at the last minnute i want to say that I LOVE YOU ALL !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads