Wednesday, November 9, 2011

HARBOUR days ♥

back to blog!
anyway, i am lazy to type...

i am off day yesterday. but not wonderful for me! because i still need to go to school :(   the aim i went there just to fill up what stupid borang, but the " clever " had bluff by what the teachers said - -!

Never mind! seem until 12pm also haven told us what to do. SO, me ,teng and li cheng decided to walk to the school. And i went back home by LRT, thanks for teng's mum fetch me there.

the thing i do when i reach my sweet home is bath and SLEEP! Love my comfort bed so so so much. took a until for 3 hours and i book a table at Harbour Steamboat for dinner ♥
It was the first time i ate there, so freaking nice! me and my brother eat like Dinosaur! for the total for the dinner is RM164.80. 4 person with this price @@!
we the pork slices
we  the fish slices
we ♥ the mushroom pork balls
we  the zha wan tan
we  the spinach mees
WE THE SOUP!
that's why we ate until RM163.80

Dad said, Mum said, Fatty said: THIS IS THE BEST STEAMBOAT! ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads