Saturday, November 5, 2011

 ♥ it's  Saturday!
anywhere to go? hmm... such a long time never really go to shopping complex :( so sad! everyday working. 


nothing different for tomorrow, i need to work also.... . but my working time kinda free :) 6pm start. another wedding for tomorrow? hope it will not that busy like last few weeks. 


just now was chatting with the chubby seng. thinking for the surprise will be really surprise for him. 
NO SHOES FOR HIM! hahaha.... his shoes is more then my shirt + pants. 
X'mas surprise for him.  


next  Wednesday i am off! but ah quack told me that we have to go school :O what a bull shit! RAWR!!!! 1 week only 1 day off. Go SCHOOL?? ruin my day T^T. 
going to school to fill up the form 4 classes borang. what a cacat school choose WEDNESDAY! 


time for me to sleep now, Oversea tomorrow!  
L♥ve yarh!  

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads