Saturday, December 17, 2011

shoppinnnnG!

spend 2 days to change everything on my Blog.
Promise myself I will change everything on 2012. So I do it from now....

No background. Cause I felt was too cute and childish. Everything just simple and nice :)
Maybe you will think that why I need to use such a long time to change my Blog?
Cause I'm too yim jim XP
 --------------------------------------skip------------------------------------------------

So, today is my turn to off!!!
Off day sure not the time for me to stay at home for a sleep.
I think I have the things I wished to have it. Just Paul Frank!! T.T
really want you in my cupboard! :))

Then,... i just came back from K.L again! erhh~ ~ i just really can't stop buying things!
Pretty shirt, cuttie pants, shiny accessories. All this had just caught me!!
And... I brought 2 shirt back home :D
The shirt from Romp and dad pay it for me! Rm85.90
I Love You DAD!!

Just finish a show. it just too nice for me! :)
but i hope 1 day i just can stop buying things that i don't really need it. XP 

☮ peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads