Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Like Phoe Bee♥

I Like Phoe Bee!!!...

Lolx.... She so yeng lo..^^
I lik her so much adi from nw....hehe

today recess she so yeng a!!!
she is the 1st person tat dare to kacau my baba whn he was eating de....hahaha....pro man i lik u bee...♥
Actually today she came here to us is to talk n poke vf panda... cos she is panda darling..hehe
But then duno y suddenly baba go n said wat person thn she vey gek liao....( secret)
Bee hit the table...>,<'''... bee angry jor... scare o...xD

Thn baba agn gek her.. say until her hp... ask her nw she use wat brand de hp...
xD.... baba giv bee scold agn...
bee say her hp lost oso haven told her mum...
Say until me jor... W995
Say wat big la wat la... thn bee ask me:" eh, u wan beat him ant?u still can tahan da?... if me a, i vry early thn slap him adi lo!''....xD
tat time i juz point my head cos i drinking...^^

Forget wat baba say adi... bee take my cup. i thought she wan ate ice ma, so gave her.
Bt nt, she go n take the ice to throw my baba...lolx....
throw throw throw thn i say:" 猪肠粉加冰(zhu chang fen add ice)."
WAH~~ phoe bee really throw the ice into my baba zhu chang fen thr....xD
baba.. gt a bit beh song de. say me:" u ah...haiz."
bt is bee so he nvr angry^^

throw throw xia... bee go another place adi thn xiao hei take the cup of ice...
whn phoe bee came back ask whr the ice thn say whr is the cup...xD
baba a...haiz..purposely wan make bee angry de lo...lolx
tat time bee wan throw the whole cup of ice in bab zhu chang fen liao.... cos bab say dun a!! thn she din throw...xD

Funny... that we go le....
I Like Phoe Bee adi!!!!
No pple dare to do tat whn baba was eating, if nt sure giv scold lik hell... pro man...XD
Bee goin to be my idol liao...hahaha^^

2 comments:

  1. 还有东西没有讲到。。。
    那个杯给我弄烂了xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 恩咯……你最后才跟我讲的……
    哈哈哈……

    ReplyDelete


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads