Thursday, July 1, 2010

【I WilL MisS YoU】♥


Haiz.... So sad...
This time exam gt a bad result!!!!!
I drop 6 place adi.
Haven tell mu mum, cos duno hw to tell her tat i oni gt 15th in the class......

She told me last time, if me din gt top 10 thn i die tis time...
So scare to tell her nw...
Duno wat to do, n duno hw to tell her my result....T^T

Today so damn headache~
Pain pain pain!!!!!
Duno wat's wrong oso...
Tis few days damn pain.... n thn nit a lot of water...
If no water n lik wan pengsan.... DAMN STUPID pain dao!!!!!

Haiz...
Tomorrow din go skul...
I so miss him leh... hw???

Today he wait me outside the class n help me take my books.
Yesterday oso lik tis...^^
My bb tell him me hand pain a.... haiz... i dun wan let him knw de, dun wan he worry me ma....
Nvm la, dun tell oso tell jor lo, bt thnx bb oso.
Cos lik tis i knw him care me a.^^

After skul....
Think to hold his hand de...But...
Duno why, lik dun dare....
But tat feel is nt scare de.....
Juz duno why dun dare to hold his hand...
Saw him so tired today... Ask him go slp whn reach home, bt he got tution on weekdays.... Pity to him....><

^^
Today got a preasent from him a~~~
So happy la....
He gave me a couple keychain a.....
LoLxxXXX....
Friends all so admire me....HAHAHAHA....^^
So nice a the keychain... i sure will keep it properly de....hehe
The Key he take n the Love i take....so LAM lo~~~
Take back class adi, fren saw lo...
Vry funny is they say smt make me felt...Er......-_-'''
They say:

Aiya... of cos boy take the key de ma!!! Whr gt girl take the key de... Must boy take key de ma....Cos o boy go open girl's heart de ma. If girl take the key a... thn means girl so kao the boy, girl go open the boy's heart liao lo...!!!

-_-''' za dao tat time... bt funny dao....
Nvm la... For me i juz knew tat take wat oso nvm de... important is me love him , he oso love me ma^^
Bt girl oso should take the heart de... If boy take lik vry girly la....^^

Anyway today i vry happy la....wakakaka...>W<
Think of him thn nt headache adi de la...LoLxxx

i will taking part at the singing competition...
wish can win the competition la^^
i'll do my best de.....GAMBATEH!!!!!

【I WilL MisS YoU♥】

♥想念是一种表达爱的方式♥

2 comments:

  1. aiyer..
    cui..
    so sweet so geli
    yer..
    lam sei liao la..
    u love him so much xD
    he love u also =P
    and i tell him just wan him take care of u ..
    sorry la..
    singing competition jia you yarh=]
    still remember if u take part singing competition choon loong will be laladui??
    hehe...
    anywhere take care arh~~
    don sick leh
    i will sad and worry de
    he more sad and worry ..
    so drink somemore water pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoLX... ya i so love him a^^
    u remain me tis, tat choon loong wil be the cheer leader....hahaha..
    en... i will jia you de...>W<
    And.. i will take care oso...
    cos dun wan u all worry abtme thn i will care myself better n drink more water de...
    thnx dear... muakxxX

    ReplyDelete


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads