Sunday, July 11, 2010

I KnoW ThaT.....

Today went for the singing competition tat held in our skul. Quite dissopointed oso, bt is ok, cos i knw tat i try my best adi.... i put my effort on it oso nvr so sad...

Whn reach home juz a bit sad oni la, nt a lot la....All my dear were ask ing me wat happen??
din say anything juz say..haiz....
Nvr get anything bt take experince.. oso ok la..^^

After competition, straight went to Carefour KTV..^^hehe
Nvr think abt sad things n no nit think oso la... many pple oso support me.... happy oso la...
Thnx to all frens n dear tat support me.. Really thnx u all... muakx

If have a next chance i will nvr let u all dissopointed^^
I do my best...YEAh!!!!
Really happy tat still have many frenz tat support me today really really happy...

OH!!!
Today go Ktv all oso boy de...-_-'''
Oni yoon yee 1 girl n me...haiz... bt fun oso a... knw more frens agn...hahaha

After KTV, almost 6 lu... Thn hungry la, go eat dinner hahaha......
Yoon yee n her bf sit together so dun wan be light bulb thn we all vry xing mu.. go anotehr table sit..xD
Aiyo me 1 girl wan sit vf 5 boy on 1 table to hav my dinner....pai seh leh ~~
Bt ok la.... they vry frendly oso.... can talk^^
They all ask for the result.... they were frighted i din get 1st#... aiyo wat la... me oso nt tat gud la.... say until lik tis ==
Bt still okok oni lo...

Reach Home at 7 smt... fetch fren oso....
Faz faz went for a bath, sitting on the sofa slowly went for a slp thr.... unitl 11 smt oni wake...
On facebook lu... ntg do ma... evryday oso lik tat de la..hahaha.... chat vf dear n frens^^
Haiz Haiz Haiz... tis is wat i say when i chat vf dear n frens..haha aclty after slp i really ntg liao lu.... nvr so mind de la... juz the 1st time ma...is ok... slp adi ntg liao la....

I would lik to tell all my dear tat i nvr so sad n me is ok n better nw, pls dun be so worry to me.... I'm a strong girl, right? I alway think positive de a^^.... Frens tat knw me oso noties tat i less angry n sad oso.... I will be happy alway i promise n swear too... lolx...

To all dear n frens tat support me today.... I YOU

【宝贝,朋友们……我爱你】

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads