Tuesday, September 21, 2010

... Is Me Changes A Lot??...

Started to get use to it
everyday go school, tuition, homework, blog
school life actually is busy de
but i lazy already

...holiday came back...
seem nothing different also
all my friends never changes
only me change already

felt myself become very cool~
not really like to smile to my friends already
expect lou po, lou gong and xiiao taa
~haiz~ i also don't really know what happen to me

lately having classes can't concentrate
suddenly will think until other things
but that things not really important at all
cannot keep on like this~haiz~
exam coming i don't want die....Y.Y

Just heard my friends saying the same thing
someone wanted to kao me....sO??
i damn hate that person
ask him sai hei la... sei play boy!!!
i won't accept him even i'm single
but then i got boyfriend

我变得不太在乎……现在……
却好像很在乎……以前……

……突然觉得我的自伤是0 的……
好多东西要说……却说不出口
那件事一直在我心里徘徊

很想大声的说。我没有勇气这样做
因为那股力量阻拦着我

其实那句话只要在几秒钟里讲出来
我就可以非常舒服了
可是看着他
……我做不到……

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads