Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cheer for SUNWAY!!!!!!!.....WoooOOO

New jacket....( xiiao taa helped me paid de)
RM 60
【xiao taa】my best friend~
eating at GASONLINE^^
(my bao bei and lou gong zaii)

today 9.30 wake
prepare to go to Sunway with friends
fetch 2 leng luii together
12 something we go ice-skating
2 we came out then go hang kai
because xiiao taa never play so came out earlier
go until animie tech there see shirt, hang kai
see see see... at last see until a jacket
I so like it...!!
White colour de...RM60
Thanks you a xiiao taa
not because of you i also can't buy until the jacket

after this we go see shoes
converse.... xiiao taa i knew you that la~
saw my bag...RM119

so happy today...so wish can turn back the time
make it stop at there.... 4 people play until so happy
....have a nice day....

tomorrow go carefour...
gathering with friend
^^happy^^

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads